The birth experience is the miracle that all of us experience and few of us remember.
Hypnosis for Birth helps pregnant women prepare for birth and to allow for a peaceful and beautiful experience to take place.
The sessions should start well before the expected delivery date. A good time to start is around the fifth or sixth month.
Expectant mothers can have the following benefits:
- A reduction in the amount of chemical anesthesia needed
- A reduction of the Fear-Tension-Pain Syndrome, before and during labor.
- Recovery following delivery is accelerated.
- The mother’s resistance to fatigue increases and her exhaustion is minimized.
- The mother experiences the delivery more and the special bonding of mother and baby is promoted.